Triumph India to launch the Tiger 800 XCA on September 3
Triumph will be launching the Tiger 800 XCA on September 3 in India. The XCA will be the top of the line variant of the 800cc adventure tourer and will join the 800 XR, 800 XRx and the 800 XCx. The variant will feature heated rider and pillion seats, LED fog lamps, a 650W alternator hosting three auxiliary sockets and aluminium pannier rails.
The Tiger 800 XCA will run the same 95PS/79Nm liquid-cooled 800cc in-line three engine seen in the other variants. The motor is coupled with a 6-speed manual transmission. The bike features four traction modes, switchable ABS, cruise control and a ride-by-wire throttle. While the Triumph Tiger 800 XCx is priced at Rs 12.7 lakh (ex-Delhi), we expect the XCA to be closer to the Rs 14-15 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022