Triumph India teases new Bonneville range
Triumph India has been clearing the little stock they have left of the current Bonneville, for the all-new range is slated for a launch by 2016 - most likely at the 2016 Auto Expo. The current range comprises of the base model, the more kitted out T100 and the café-racer styled Thruxton. The base will now be replaced by a new 900cc model that revives the Street Twin moniker, while the T100 and Thruxton will be replaced by more powerful 1200cc variants - the T120 and the new Thruxton and Thruxton R.
Being all-new, the Bonneville range will now boast of new engines, electronics, styling and customisation options. For the finer details, take a look at the various stories we have so far on the 2016 Triumph Bonneville range:
Also, check out our video coverage on 2016 Triumph Bonneville
Starts Rs 12,15,800
Starts Rs 7,45,000
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?