Triumph India opens bookings for the new 2016 Bonneville range
Triumph India have begun accepting bookings for the new Bonneville range of motorcycles. Prospective customers can pay a booking amount of Rs 1 lakh at any one of the twelve Triumph dealership across India and book the Bonneville range of motorcycles.
The Triumph Bonneville range has been well received in India and the company hopes to continue the trend with the new Bonnevilles.
Announcing the opening of bookings, Vimal Sumbly, managing director, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, 'We are extremely excited to bring in the new range of our iconic Bonneville to Indian customers. They are exactly what our customers have asked for and what the next generation of Bonneville should be - more beautiful, more powerful and more capable. We are thrilled to see the positive buzz going around in the media, this new line-up is expected to be huge for the Indian market.'
We sampled the new Bonneville Street Twin around Canyon Roads in Spain and were very impressed with what Triumph had created. The 900cc engine is new and liquid cooled. It produces 55PS at 5,900rpm and 80Nm at 3,230rpm. Triumph claims a 35 per cent rise in fuel efficiency in the new Street Twin. Expect a marginal price increase when the motorcycles go on sale
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Triumph Bonneville range
Starts Rs 12,15,800
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 9,97,600
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven