Triumph Classics range gets minor refreshes
Triumph has announced its plans to give a face-lift to the Modern Classics for 2014.
The Bonneville retains its low ride height at 740mm, but gets new silencers to go with the ergonomic and re-filled seats. A black grab rail will also be provided. The 865cc Bonneville is available in Phantom Black, Lunar Silver or Crystal White paintjobs. The T100 get a highly reworked exhaust system to give it an extra thump. It also gets striking colours like Jet Black/Cranberry Red, Crystal White, Aurum Gold and an exclusive Jet Black edition.
Triumph's Thruxton gets megaphone silencers to go with the aluminium rims and adjustable rear suspension to give the bike a racy riding position. It will be available in Phantom Black and Brooklands Green. Finally, the Scrambler, gets a new seat design. It comes in Matt Pacific Blue and Silver/Diablo Red colour schemes.
2014 Triumph Scrambler
The oil cooler lines, handlebars, wheel rims and hubs and the rear master cylinder reservoir cover on the Classics line are all treated in black.
Prices are £6,549 OTR for the Bonneville, £7,149 OTR for the T100 Jet Black, £7,349 OTR for the T100, Thruxton and Scrambler.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh