Toyota Vios spied ahead of Auto Expo 2018 debut
The Toyota Vios sedan has been spied undergoing tests in a heavily-disguised form, just weeks away from the 2018 Auto Expo. The Toyota Vios is expected to make its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Toyota Vios which is already enjoying success in various South East Asian countries will compete with the Hyundai Verna, Honda City, and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in its segment in India. While talks of its launch have been on since 2015, the new generation Toyota Vios looks ready to make its debut this time around. Production of the Vios will begin later this year, with the launch expected around the festive season.
The Toyota Vios exterior design comes inspired by that of its larger stablemate, the all-new Toyota Camry Hybrid. It features projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a new T-shaped front grille, as well as LED fog lamps. At the rear, LED taillamps surround a chrome boot lid and with fluid fog lamps. 16-inch alloy wheels complete the look. Based on Toyota's B-platform, expect a choice of a 1.5-litre petrol and an India-exclusive 1.4-litre diesel option.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet