Toyota to launch Etios Cross in India soon
It seems that Toyota Kirloskar Motors has plans to launch the Etios Cross in India. It's was launched in Brazil and Argentina in November last year and it seems that Toyota will showcase the beefed up hatchback at the Auto Expo with an Indian launch to follow soon after.
The Etios Cross takes a leaf out of Volkswagen's book with a number of visual upgrades made to the basic hatchback. The Etios Cross hence features a much beefier front bumper, silver faux skid plates, plastic molding on all sides, a new set of alloy wheels and silver roof rails. Like the Cross Polo, we don't expect any changes to the running bits so it should feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine options currently available in the Liva. In India it will take on the likes of the Volkswagen Cross Polo and the rumored Punto Adventure from Fiat.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700