Toyota Remember December campaign launched in India
December is usually a slow selling month for automakers as customers postpone their purchases for 2015. Toyota wants to change that, and is capitalising on December festivities with the launch of the Remember December campaign.
Toyota claims that it will ensure bountiful offers on all purchases - these include benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This is the first Remember December campaign by the company. The offer is valid for the Etios Liva hatchback, Etios sedan, Etios Cross, Corolla and Innova. Discounts vary and are region specific.
"Through this offer we want to celebrate the longstanding relationships we have with our patrons and also foster new ones", said N. Raja, director and senior vice-president, sales and marketing.
Innova and Fortuner have provided the company with consistent sales. On the other hand, the Etios family has not been able to make the same mark. With such offers across the range, dealers should be able to clear stocks.
The Remember December campaign will be on till December 31, 2014 making the rest of month a good time to visit any Toyota dealership.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh