Toyota launches monsoon offer in North India
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. has announced its Monsoon Campaign - "Q Service Ke Saath Monsoon Offers Ki Barsaat" - across its dealerships in Northern India from July 1 to July 31, 2013.
Under this campaign, Toyota has invited its customers for a comprehensive check-up of their vehicles. This is part of their strategy to provide Toyota owners with a road worthy and trouble free car for the monsoons. This vehicle check-up will be done free of cost at all dealerships across north-India and will ensure seasonal preparedness required for the vehicle.
Toyota Express Service
Other attractions at the campaign will include exciting offers & discounts in service parts, Toyota Genuine Accessories and used cars through U-Trust.
"We at Toyota believe in reinventing different ways to reach out to our customers with Q Class Service. This initiative will ensure further reinforcing a strong bond of trust which we share with our customers. This campaign will not only help our customers to service their cars and gear up their vehicles for long journeys but will also ensure safe, comfortable and trouble free drives during this monsoon season. At Toyota, this is our idea of Safety and care," said Mr. Sandeep Singh, DMD & COO, Toyota Kirloskar Motor.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?