Toyota launches Fortuner TRD Sportivo limited edition in India at Rs 24.26 lakh
Toyota has launched the 2013 Fortuner TRD Sportivo limited edition in India at Rs 24.26 lakh, ex-Delhi. The 2013 model is fairly similar to the 2012 Sportivo launched around the festive season last year. The new 2013 Sportivo gets a dual tone front and rear bumper spoiler, TRD emblem on the radiator grille, TRD stripes on its body, roof spoiler at the rear as also a Sportivo emblem at the back. There will be two colours to choose from -- super white and silver mica metallic. The Fortuner Sportivo edition will only be available in the 4X4 MT variant with 400 units available till December 2013. Other than the Fortuner limited edition, Toyota also recently launched the Etios and Innova special editions.
Speaking of the launch, Sandeep Singh, DMD & COO, TKM said, "With an aim to provide newness, we have introduced the Fortuner Limited edition for the festive season. Sought after for both off-roading and city driving, the limited edition with its sporty image will provide exclusivity to our customers."
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200