Toyota Kirloskar Motor start accepting pre-bookings for the new Toyota Glanza
Beginning today, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) announced that 'bookings open' for its much-anticipated product, the New Toyota Glanza. Customers can submit orders at a nominal fee of Rs. 11,000 each.
The new Toyota Glanza is based on the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, which will be released this year. Reports suggest that will most likely be available in four trim levels, E, V, G and S.
The Toyota Glanza is powered by the same 1.2-litre mild-hybrid petrol engine used in the new Baleno. It has an output of 89 horsepower and 113 pound-feet of torque, and gearbox options include a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic.
Despite the fact that the Toyota Glanza is only a rebadged version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the 2022 generation of this future Toyota hatchback in India will differ slightly from its Maruti Suzuki counterpart. The new Toyota Glanza has a revamped front bumper and a unique front fascia with a thin grille.
A dual-tone interior featuring a 9.0-inch SmartPlay Pro+ touchscreen infotainment system, a head-up display, a 360-degree camera, automated climate control, cruise control, 6 airbags and ESP is predicted.
Prices of the new Toyota Glaza are yet to be officially revealed but we expect it to be in a very similar bracket as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at Rs 6.35 lakh (ex-showroom)
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh