Toyota Kirloskar Motor registers a 19 percent growth in February 2022 sales
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) reported that in February 2022, they sold a total of 8745 units, up 19 percent from January 2022.
While that is a decent bump in sales compared to the previous month, Toyota's numbers are still far behind when compared to their sales in February 2021 when the company had sold a total of 14,075 units.
Later this month, Toyota will launch the facelifted Toyota Glanza and Toyota Hilux in India. The facelifted Toyota has already been spotted testing on the Indian roads. The car will quite obviously be a rebadged model of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift.
Expressing his views on the performance for the month, Atul Sood, Associate Vice President, Sales and Strategic Marketing, TKM, said, "First of all, we would like to thank all our customers for the overwhelming response that the new Camry Hybrid has received, as we have very promising booking orders for the new Camry Hybrid. Similarly, the overall sentiment in the market continues to remain positive as we witness a steady surge in demand trends. This has also led to a consistent rise in order bookings, especially for the Innova Crysta as well as the Fortuner and as a next step, we are looking forward to cater to the pending orders on our side"
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh