Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport 2.4L 6-speed MT priced at Rs 19.60 lakh
Earlier this year, Toyota India launched the more spruced up version of the Innova called the Touring Sport. The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets a distinct shade of red and other cosmetic additions and is available in both petrol and diesel models. Toyota India has now added a 6-speed MT to the 2.4 diesel which was earlier available with a 5-speed MT, priced at Rs 19.60 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The higher spec 2.8L diesel model continues to come paired with a 6-speed automatic whereas then 2.7L petrol comes with an option between a 6-speed automatic and a 5speed manual transmission.
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport features cosmetic updates over the standard variant
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets black-smoked chrome finish, smoked finish to the headlamps and fog lamps. When Toyota launched the Innova Crysta Touring Sport in India, the crossover styled MPV got 16-inch wheels. However, it now runs on 17-inch set. Additionally, the touchscreen infotainment system features navigation as standard. These is also a manual transmission mode button along with a automatic start-stop.
The 2017 Toyota Innova Touring Sport prices start at Rs 17.6 lakh (2.7VX MT), Rs 20.46 lakh (2.7ZX AT), Rs 19.60 lakh (2.4VX MT) and Rs 22.14 lakh (2.8ZX AT)
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet