Toyota Innova 2.0X launched in Malaysia, new top variant of the Crysta model
Toyota has just launched the new Toyota Innova 2.0X model in Malaysia. As you know, the Toyota Innova and the Toyota Fortuner are both based on a platform developed specifically for South-East Asian markets. The third car on that platform is the Hi-Lux Surf lifestyle pickup. The Malaysian Innova 2.0X is set to be the new top model in the country's Innova range - similar to the Indian Toyota Innova Touring Sport which is our top model.
The new Toyota Innova 2.0X is Toyota Malaysia's new top Innova featuring captain seats, LED headlights and 17" alloys. The Malaysia Innova also gets stability control and hill start assist as standard
Primarly a cosmetic variant, the Innova 2.0X does get LED headlights and DRLs along with LED driving lights as well as larger alloy wheels. There are also new touches of chrome, side skirts and a rear bumper spoiler. The seven-seater - captain seats in the second row - is upholstered in black leather and includes a reverse camera, fancy ambient lighting and an 8-inch screen for the infotainment system. In Malaysia, stability control and hill start assist are standard on all variants.
The Toyota Innova 2.0X is powered in Malaysia by a 139PS 2.0-litre Dual VVTi four-cylinder petrol and gets a 6-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally