Toyota Glanza hatchback to be launched in India on June 6
Toyota has given out teaser of the upcoming Glanza in its advertisement videos, also the hatchback has caught off guard multiple times. That said, the official launch of the Toyota Glanza is scheduled for June 6, 2019, and the company will finally announce its prices that we believe could be at par with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
The Toyota Glanza is a Maruti Suzuki Baleno based hatchback that shares its platform. Also, the Baleno's grille has been replaced with Toyota's and the alloy wheels have Toyota's logo in it.
We believe the Glanza will get the K12B 1.2-litre petrol engine with a power output of 85PS and the 1.2-litre dual jet engine will be exclusively available with the Baleno. The Glanza could sport similar features as the Baleno hatchback such as the - a touch screen infotainment system with apple car play and android auto.
The Glanza has already been spied with an automatic transmission. The automatic variant could get a CVT (continuously variable transmission) from the Baleno. Along with the Baleno, the Glanza with rival the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and the Volkswagen Polo
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch