Toyota Etios Motor Racing Trophy back for 2014
Toyota Etios Motor Racing(EMR) is back with a bang. The event, which received a massive response in its debut season last year, returns with its second edition. The series comprises four races taking place over two weekends, slotted for the July 18 - 20 and September 12 - 15, this year.
The Toyota EMR is back again this year with the first round kicking off in July this year
Run by the Madras Motor Sport Club (MMSC), the races are set to take place along with the National Racing Championship. The event kicks off with first two races at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore, from where the latter half of the series moves to the Buddh International Circuit in Noida.
Registrations for the EMR are open until the 30th of May '14. So all you speed junkies* can go ahead can book yourselves ahead of time.
*Age limit for the participants is up to 25 years
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works