Toyota Etios and Liva Xclusive editions launched in India at Rs 4.87 lakh and Rs 6.03 lakh respectively
Keeping the festive season in mind, Toyota has launched Xclusive editions of its bread and butter models, the Etios and Liva in India. The Etios Xclusive petrol is priced at Rs 6.03 lakh while the diesel is priced at a lakh more (Rs 7.03 lakh). The Liva Exclusive edition petrol in the meanwhile is priced at Rs 4.87 lakh and its diesel counterpart at Rs 6.04 lakh. All the prices are ex-Thane.
So what do the Xclusive editions offer over the regular grades of the Etios and Liva? For starters, these are going to be limited to only 1000 units each. Both the cars get the Xclusive badges and rear parking sensors. Inside, there are two-tone interiors, audio system with Bluetooth and a remote, new seat fabric and chrome accented shift knob. Both the cars are available with a choice of 1.2 and 1.5-litre petrol engines and a 1.4-litre diesel motor.
Toyota Etios Xclusive interiors
The Etios and Liva Xclusive editions are available in three colours- White, Silver and Gray. Toyota will most probably be bringing in special editions of the Corolla, Fortuner and Innova to coincide with the festivities, similar to last year when they introduced the Sportivo editions. The facelifted Innova and Fortuner in the meanwhile are expected to be launched early next month.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer