Third generation Hyundai Santa Fe launched in India at Rs 26.30 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed Santa Fe at Rs 26.30 lakh at the 2014 Auto Expo.
This is the third generation Santa Fe world over and the second all-new refresh in India. The 2014 Santa Fe will replace the existing SUV.
The SUV is powered by 2.2-litre CRDi diesel, equipped with the e-VGT turbocharger. The engine delivers peak power of 197PS at 3800rpm and 420Nm of torque at 1800-2500rpm.
The engine is mated to 6-speed manual and automatic transmission.It follows Hyundai's charecteristc fluidic design language. It gets 18in two-tone diamond alloys.
The SUV is heavily armoured with safety features including six airbags as standard, with three layers of safety with ABS, electronic safety control (ESC) and vehicle safety management (VSM). It will also feature hill start asist and downhill brake control.
The advanced infotainment system comes with six speakers with virtual surround and 4.3 inch LCD touch screen.
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh