The Rainforest Challenge 'mudfest' confirmed for 2015
After a successful first edition this August, the Rainforest Challenge has just been confirmed for July 24 to 31, 2015. Title sponsors will continue to be Force Motors and you can expect to see more modified Force off-roaders making an appearance again. Prasan Firodia, MD, Force Motors said, "Force Motors is pleased to continue its association with RFC India in its second year. We see this association as a great platform to display the Force Gurkha's extreme off-roading capabilities."
Event organiser Ashish Gupta is also excited about bringing back the event. "Encouraged by the response, we decided to bring this international event back to India again. Now that Indian off-roaders are aware of what to expect at RFC India, our aim for the 2015 edition will be to make the challenges a lot tougher." That certainly is fair warning for off-roaders to set up their motors for one of the greatest challenges man and machine can face on Indian soil. For those of you crazy enough to register for the event, you can head to rfcindia.in.
Read all about the 2014 Rainforest Challenge in India:
Starts Rs 9.75 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh