The MotoGP Limited edition helmet
The X-Lite MotoGP Limited edition helmet
If you were looking to spend some money this weekend then this X-lite X-820R Ultra Carbon MotoGP limited edition helmet is one snazzy way to do just that. It's available online at motogp.com and retails for a cool Rs 83300 (give or take a few hundreds here or there depending on the Euro rate). The outer shell is made with lots of nice carbon fiber insuring that it's quite light.
The helmet track bag with visor pouch
Along with the helmet you will also get a helmet bag along with a track helmet bag with a pouch for the special track only visor that you'll also find in the package. It's made by Nolan exclusively for the MotoGP store and just 99 of them will be made with your serial number (should you buy one) stamped clearly on the back to show you're one in a hundred.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home