Tata Zest overtakes Honda Amaze sales in India in October
The widely appreciated Tata Zest which was launched this year, has overtaken the Honda Amaze in terms of sales figures this October. While the Honda Amaze managed to sell 3,482 units last month, the Zest outsold it by a slim margin of 42 units. However the segment leader continues to be the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire which accounted for 17,950 units followed by the Hyundai Xcent at 4,629 cars. The Zest is Tata Motors' renewed attempt at cracking the passenger car segment - something they didn't find much success in with the Indigo CS and Manza.
The Zest's success comes at a crucial time for Tata Motors, who are about to launch the updated Safari and the all-new Bolt hatchback. We and found it to be a formidable new contender in its segment. Expect both the new Safari and Bolt to be on roads early next year.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Tata Zest
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.84 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent