Tata Zest enters Asia Book of Records
Tata Zest made its way into the Asia Book of Records with a massive line-up of 154 cars arranged in a convoy covering a distance of 21.19kms. The rally was conducted in three batches. The event took place at Pan Card Club, Baner in Pune.
Tata Motors also arranged a Zest mileage run for its owners to clock the best fuel efficiency in their cars. This event took place in 19 cities with 665 cars. The mileage run challenge saw a participation of more than 2000 customers. The highest fuel efficiency of the petrol variant was recorded at 47.69kmpl whereas the diesel variant clocked 37.54kmpl. Tata Motors aims to carry many such activities and initiatives to engage with its customers.
The Zest and Bolt are Tata's new age products which aimed at changing the perception of the brand. The Zest competes against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and Ford Figo Aspire whereas the Tata Bolt rivals the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift and Hyundai Grand i10. Tata Motors is also gearing up to revamp the Indica segment with the new Zica that is expected to launch by the end of January 2016.
Starts Rs 7.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed
- 2023 Tata Nexon EV review, first drive - Range tested!