Tata Tigor EV launched in India at Rs 9.44 lakh, offers a range of 213km
Tata Motors today launched the Tigor EV electric sedan launched in India at Rs 9.44 lakh. The company claims that sedan has a range of 213 km, certified by ARAI. It will be available in 3 variants XE+, XM+ and XT+ for both fleet and personal segment customers. The new Tigor EV will be available across 30 cities, at a starting price of Rs. 9.44 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi (after deducting Govt. subsidies). This vehicle qualifies for a FAME II incentive for eligible commercial customers.
Tigor EV Extended Range model aptly addresses the requirements of longer range applications and also provides higher revenue earning potential for our commercial customers. This new version builds on the success of the award winning Tigor EV, which is already deployed with several fleets and Government customers. This launch reinforces our commitment towards sustainable mobility solutions in India." mentioned, Ashesh Dhar, Head Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Electric Vehicle Business, Tata Motors Ltd.
The electric sedan will have two driving modes Drive and Sport. The features list includes shark-fin antenna and LED high mounted stop lamp, height adjustable seat. The Tigor EV comes equipped with a 21.5 kWh battery pack with 2 charging ports for fast charging as well as slow AC charging. Additionally, the vehicle will be equipped with dual airbags (XE+ variant with Driver Airbag only) and an anti-lock braking system as standard safety features. The vehicle also comes with an inbuilt warranty of 3 years or 1.25 lakh kms, whichever is earlier.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector