Tata Tiago Wizz edition launched in India for Rs 5.40 lakh
Tata Motors have spiced up their hatchback, Tiago with a Wizz edition. The Tata Tiago Wizz edition retails for a sticker price of Rs 5.40 lakh ex-showroom India and is exclusively available with the petrol variant.
The Tiago Wizz will be available in grey colour, however will sport a contrasting roof and orange inserts in the front grille wheel-caps and outside rear-view mirror. Similar treatment is seen in the cabin with orange accents surrounding the air-duct and orange highlights on the fabric of the seats. The gear shift knob and the air vent get grey pain while the door handle is finished in black.
The engine on offer is a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, petrol unit that produces 85PS and 114Nm of torque. The engine is coupled with a five-speed manual gearbox.
Commenting on the introduction the Tiago WIZZ, Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "The Tiago is one of the most popular car in its segment and has been on constant growth since its launch."
"Tiago with over 2.5 lakh happy customers is well received by customers as a Young, Premium and Fun hatchback. This youthful Limited edition will add to the premium and fun quotient of the brand".
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review