Tata Nexon XT+ variant launched at Rs 8.02 lakh
Tata Motors has revamped the Tata Nexon sub-four-metre SUV's line-up by launching a new XT+ variant. This new trim level replaces the XT trim and costs Rs 7,000 more. The Tata Nexon XT+ is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.87 lakh for the diesel. All prices ex-showroom Delhi.
Notable features available on the XT+ trim are projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillamps, power-folding outer mirrors. On the inside, new conveniences added are an eight-speaker Harman-Kardon infotainment unit, height-adjustable driver seat and rear AC vents. Missing is automatic climate control and a shark-fin antenna. Safety is taken care of by two-airbags, ABS with EBD, front seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors and ISOFIX child seat anchors. Further, the XZ, XZA, and XZ+ variants come with a new seven-inch touchscreen. This is the second features rejig for the Nexon in as many months.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
These measures come at a time when the Hyundai Venue has shaken up this very competitive and tough to crack segment with its pricing. The Nexon's USP is its value proposition, and these updates will improve the car's just that little bit to keep that advantage intact.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July