Tata Nexon IPL edition with dealer-level modifications spotted
Tata Motors has partnered with the ongoing Indian premier league and it will be auctioning off a Tata Nexon signed by the captains of the tournament's eight participating teams. Proceeds from this will go towards the support of underprivileged cancer patients and also towards cancer research. This association has meant that a number of dealer-level IPL-themed visual updates are being made available on the Tata Nexon.
This example is one such edition and has been influenced by the Delhi team. Based on the top-spec XZ+ trim level, this car gets a red roof and wing mirrors and red accents on the grille, fog lamps surrounds and alloy wheels. Rounding off the changes are a body graphic on the front doors and black accents around the window line and roof arches. There are no mechanical changes to the car.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm.
The Tata Nexon has been on the news a lot lately. Tata Motors has come up with a host of upgrades for this compact SUV over the past few months. These have been a new AMT option, a new trim level and other changes to keep it popular among customers.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand