Tata Motors to supply 200 units of Hexa to Bangladesh army
Tata Motors has bagged one of the most important orders of supplying 200 units of Hexa four-wheel drive model to the Bangladesh army. The company mentions that the Hexa meets all the requirements and the specifications as listed by the Bangladesh army. Tata Motors has been already selling a few of its models in Bangladesh. The wide spread network paired with the availability of spared made Tata Motors win this contract over other 'competitive brand', which we believe is Mahindra.
"Bangladesh is a key market for us and this order is a clear sign of Tata Motors' commitment and growing success in the market. We are exploring multiple avenues to work closely with the Bangladesh armed forces and look forward to a long and rewarding partnership for both parties." mentioned, Sujan Roy, Head, International Business, Passenger Vehicles, Tata Motors.
Tata Motors has been selling passenger vehicles in Bangladesh since 2012. It is currently amongst the top two best-selling passenger vehicle brands in Bangladesh with the Tata Indigo, Tata Tiago and Tata Nexon in its portfolio of offerings. The Tata Hexa is being made available exclusively for the use of the Armed Forces and is currently not available for purchase for private customers in Bangladesh.
Starts Rs 11.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030