Tata Motors to conduct free nationwide monsoon check-up camp from July 12-21
Tata Motors has announced that it will conduct a free, nationwide monsoon check-up camp across 525 workshops in 294 cities for its passenger vehicles from July 12-21. Tata Motors has stated in its release that it will also be offering discounts of up 20 per cent on spare parts and labour charges. It has also associated with 21 suppliers to offer discounts of up to 10 per cent on oils and lubricants, and a 10 per cent discount on value-added services, which according to its website, include anti-rust treatment, car detailing and engine decarbonisation. Additionally, Tata Motors will offer discounts of up to 50 per cent on its genuine accessories. The brand has stated that during the monsoon check-up, customers can avail benefits on tyres, batteries and parts along with a free car body wash, a 40-point vehicle check-up and special offers on roadside assistance policies. To book an appointment, customers can call 1800-209-7979.
Tata Motors' hatchback line up currently consists of the Tata Nano, Tata Indica, Tata Bolt and the Tata Tiago. Its compact sedans include the Tata Tigor, Tata Zest and the Tata Indigo. The SUV line-up consists of the Tata Sumo Gold, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Aria and the Tata Hexa.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift production begins ahead of launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety