Tata Motors to conduct free nationwide monsoon check-up camp from July 12-21
Tata Motors has announced that it will conduct a free, nationwide monsoon check-up camp across 525 workshops in 294 cities for its passenger vehicles from July 12-21. Tata Motors has stated in its release that it will also be offering discounts of up 20 per cent on spare parts and labour charges. It has also associated with 21 suppliers to offer discounts of up to 10 per cent on oils and lubricants, and a 10 per cent discount on value-added services, which according to its website, include anti-rust treatment, car detailing and engine decarbonisation. Additionally, Tata Motors will offer discounts of up to 50 per cent on its genuine accessories. The brand has stated that during the monsoon check-up, customers can avail benefits on tyres, batteries and parts along with a free car body wash, a 40-point vehicle check-up and special offers on roadside assistance policies. To book an appointment, customers can call 1800-209-7979.
Tata Motors' hatchback line up currently consists of the Tata Nano, Tata Indica, Tata Bolt and the Tata Tiago. Its compact sedans include the Tata Tigor, Tata Zest and the Tata Indigo. The SUV line-up consists of the Tata Sumo Gold, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Aria and the Tata Hexa.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed