Tata Motors sells 15,000 units of the Harrier SUV in one year
Tata Motors celebrates the first anniversary of the Harrier by rolling out a campaign for Harrier customers from January 9 - 19. This campaign will cover all 15,000 Harrier owners across the country who have purchased the SUV since its launch in January 2019.
For this campaign, Tata Motors offers exclusive benefits designed only for its existing Harrier owners. Also, every customer will get a personalized badge and scuff plates for their Harrier, apart from which their SUV gets a makeover, a complimentary wash and vacuum clean and a special 40-point check-up. Harrier owners will also get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs 5,000 for any customer referring their friends and family to buy a Harrier.
Tata Harrier SUV was launched in India last year as the first SUV based on the JLR D8 platform. The SUV comes with a 2.0-litre Kryotec turbo diesel delivering 140PS and 350Nm of torque coupled with a 6-speed manual transmission system, produced by Fiat (FCA India) in Pune. Top trims of the SUV are equipped with six airbags, ESP stability control, and traction control as standard. In the Harrier, Tata Motors uses three driving modes( Eco, City and Sport), and a Terrain Response System with three selectable modes (Normal, Wet and Rough). The prices of the Harrier start at Rs 13 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and goes till Rs 16.95 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top trim variant.
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety