Tata Motors sell over 3,000 Tiago and Tigor iCNG cars
Tata Motors launched the CNG variants of the Tiago and Tigor last month and are extremely overwhelmed with the response as they have confirmed that over 3,000 units of both cars have been sold.
The Tigor CNG and Tiago CNG models demonstrate Tata Motors' commitment to providing alternatives to meet a wide range of customer needs. in terms of alternate fuels, Tata also has the Nexon EV and Tigor EV in its line-up.
Tata Motors has reported that January 2022 was the company's most successful month in terms of passenger vehicles sales, with 40,777 vehicles sold. In January 2022, 28,108 SUVs and 2,892 electric vehicles were sold, setting new sales records in both categories.
The new CNG versions are in high demand alongside their conventionally powered siblings, with CNG accounting for 42 percent of Tiago and Tigor sales. Both automobiles come with the same grade of amenities as ICE-powered cars and are available in a choice of trim options.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety