Tata Motors replace the Altroz XM variant with the new XE+ trim
The Tata Altroz variant lineup has been updated by Tata Motors. The XM trim level has been superseded with the XE+ trim level.
The new XE+ trim level has been added above the XE trim level. It has a Bluetooth audio system, a quick USB charger, keyless entry, manually adjustable ORVMs, headlights with follow me home and locate my capabilities and electric temperature control, among other things.
The Tata Altroz comes with a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that generates 90PS and 200 Nm, as well as a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 87PS and 113 Nm. A 5-speed manual gearbox is standard on both engines. A 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine with 110PS and 140 Nm is also available for the hatchback.
The new grade lacks a rear parcel shelf and wheel caps as compared to the XM model. The XM+, on the other hand, comes with a pair of rear speakers.
The XE+ variant starts at Rs 6.35 lakh for the petrol and the diesel powertrain starts at Rs 7.55 lakh.
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020