Tata Motors introduces air-filter and sanitization kit as accessories
Tata Motors has introduced a new range of accessories aimed at keep the owners of its cars healthier and cleaner. The new line-up of health and hygiene accessories consists of three products, including an air-purifier and sanitization kit. These will be offered on all new and existing Tata cars. This range of genuine accessories will be available across the company's outlets in India.
The Air-o-Pure 95 air purifier fits into the cup holders of all Tata cars. Equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light, it improves air quality, removes volatile organic compounds along with viruses and bacteria, and filters out hazardous smoke. There's also a Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that can filter out bacteria and viruses of upto 0.3 microns size. This will help improve the quality of in-cabin air and protect customers from allergic reactions and respiratory disorders. The air filter is currently compatible with the Nexon and harrier, but will soon be available to be used on the Altroz, Tiago and Tigor.
The third product is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit. This kit includes a hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit with covers for the exposed touch points like the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and the seats.
Other products that Tata Motors has introduced to help combat COVID-19 better is a vehicle air and surface disinfectant service which emits ozone to clean the air of bacteria/viruses. Kept in a closed car for 20 minutes, the system disinfects the cabin. To maintain safe distance between the driver and the passengers, the company has also launched separator films. This creates a barrier between the front occupants and the rear passengers, thereby enhancing their safety.
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year