Tata Motors inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center in Pune
On Wednesday, Tata Motors inaugurated its new Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center at the Engineering Research Center (ERC) Pune, India. Tech Center will cater to developing, engineering and testing solutions for passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle and electric vehicles businesses.
The Tech Center is spread across 12,000 sq metres and was constructed in a record time of 15 months. The primary focus of the center will be the developments in BSVI (phase 1 and 2), Real Driving Emissions (RDE), CAFE II, Hybrids, Electrification and BSVII. The facility is also capable of testing the range, power, drivability and durability of electric vehicles.
Rajendra Petkar, President and CTO, Tata Motors Ltd. said, "It's a proud moment for us to introduce the world-class Power Systems Engineering Tech Centre in Pune. This facility is a strategic step to offer powertrain solutions across segments under one roof."
"With future-proof design elements, this facility will enable Tata Motors to offer differentiated products to the customers, with a strong focus on technology, innovation and desired product attributes. With the Auto Industry witnessing mobility disruptions around CESS (Connected, Electrified, Safe and Shared), this facility will go a long way in supporting our customer-oriented agenda."
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand