Tata Motors head of EV sales and marketing, Ashesh Dhar, passes away
Ashesh Dhar, who in his most recent capacity was heading the sales, marketing and customer care division of Tata Motor's EV business, passed away in Mumbai on July 24. A cardiac arrest has been stated as the cause of death. OVERDRIVE expresses its deepest condolences to Ashesh Dhar's family and colleagues at Tata Motors.
Dhar started his career in 1991 with Bajaj Auto, having graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering from BITS Pilani. He came on board as a graduate engineer trainee at the two-wheeler maker. Aside from this, he also held positions at Mahindra and TVS Motor over the course of his career.
He joined Tata Motors in 2011 as the head of the sales and support division of Tata Motors Assured, the carmaker's used car business. He took up his role with the EV division in 2018.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet