Tata Motors announces festive season benefits up to Rs 1 lakh on purchase of cars
Tata Motors has announced that it will offer benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of one of its cars during this festive season. This includes assured gifts including Tanishq Vouchers, iPhone X, Tablet, 32-inch LED TVs and others. Tata Motors is also offering the chance for customers to win a new Tata Tigor every week through a lucky draw, during the run of its Festival of Gifts campaign. To avail these gifts, Tata customers will need to download the Festival of Gifts app from the Play Store or register on the website. Meanwhile, Tata Motors is also about to launch its facelifted 2018 Tata Tigor sedan tomorrow.
The biggest benefit of Rs 98,000 comes with its current flagship, the Tata Hexa, while the minimum benefit value of Rs 40,000 comes with the Tata Tiago hatchback. Commenting on the offer rollout, SN Barman - VP, sales, marketing & customer support, passenger vehicles business unit, Tata Motors said, "With the onset of this auspicious festive season, it is an exciting time for us to be a part of our customers' celebrations by providing them with various offers. A Tata car buyer will win an assured gift on his/her purchase till October 31."
As stated by Tata Motors, the offer of assured gifts is valid for customers in all states other than Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, and Maharashtra. The weekly lucky draw for Tata Tigor is valid in all states other than Tamil Nadu.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector