Tata Hexa to associate with Rock On 2
Tata Motors has announced that the company will associate with Excel Entertainment for its upcoming film, Rock On 2. The movie, a sequel of much-acclaimed Rock On (2008), will feature Tata Motors' flagship offering, the Hexa.
Vivek B Srivatsa, head - marketing for passenger vehicle business unit (PVBU), Tata Motors Ltd, said, "Rock On 2 portrays the beauty of music which is craved by every generation, much similar to the Hexa which appeals to customers for its Connectnext Infotainment system and overall driving capabilities."
Tata first unveiled the Hexa at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show and then showcased the production-ready version at the 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The Hexa is based on Tata Motors' newly defined Impact design language. The MPV features Harman's Connectnext Infotainment system, ergonomically placed 5-inch touchscreen, 10-speaker JBL audio system, voice recognition and smartphone integration.
The Hexa is powered by Varicor400, the same diesel engine that was debuted in the Safari Storme and churns out the same 156PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The motor is mated to a new 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Rock On 2, which stars Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and Prachi Desai in lead roles, will also feature other Tata vehicles like the Safari Storme and Xenon.
Rishaad has drove it, and to know if it's an improvement over the Aria, read his first-drive review here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed