Tata Hexa Downtown Urban Edition revealed before launch
Tata Motors will launch a special Downton Urban Edition of the Tata Hexa SUV. The Tata Hexa Urban Downtown Edition gets cosmetic changes to the exterior as well as interior, and also carries some updates to equipment over the standard Hexa variants. In all, 15 new updates have been added to the Downton Urban Edition. However, it retains the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine from the latter. The Hexa Urban Downtown Edition will also be available with a new Urban Bronze paint finish in two package options - Absolute and Indulge. The two options will cover the entire range of variants from the base XE trim to the top-end XTA trim.
Apart from the new paint option, the special edition Tata Hexa also receives updates including a chrome pack for the front grille, headlamps, ORVMs, and side body cladding. It also gets a side step, new 16-inch alloy wheels and 'Downtown' badges. Inside, updates include new premium tan seat cover and carpet set.
The Tata Hexa Downtown Urban Edition also receives major gizmo updates such as an LED heads-up display (HUD), tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), wireless charging and two 10.1-inch infotainment displays for rear seat passengers. The latter two upgrades will be available on the XT and XTA variants. We expect the prices of the Tata Hexa Downton Urban Edition to cost up Rs 45,000 more than the corresponding variants of the standard Hexa.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July