Tata Harrier SUV to get all-black edition soon
Tata Motors has been constantly updating the Tata harrier SUV, incorporating customer feedback and to keep up with the new competition. The carmaker recently launched a dual-tone colour option and has now announced that an all-black trim package will be added to the line-up.
The all-black Harrier will remain mechanically unchanged but will come with new black paint, black alloys and exterior inserts. On the inside, the tan, silver and wood finishes will be replaced by black upholstery, gloss-black elements and a grey dash-face. Contrasting this will be the chrome badging and window-lining.
The Harrier is also expected to get mechanical updates in the near future. These will include a 170PS version of its 2.0-litre Kryotec motor, possibvly the BSVI compliant one from the new Traihawk, and six-speed auto, which is rumoured to be sourced from Hyundai.
In the meantime, a seven-seater version of the Harrier is in the works and has already made an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show. The SUV should come in by the festive season
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended