Tata Harrier SUV to get all-black edition soon
Tata Motors has been constantly updating the Tata harrier SUV, incorporating customer feedback and to keep up with the new competition. The carmaker recently launched a dual-tone colour option and has now announced that an all-black trim package will be added to the line-up.
The all-black Harrier will remain mechanically unchanged but will come with new black paint, black alloys and exterior inserts. On the inside, the tan, silver and wood finishes will be replaced by black upholstery, gloss-black elements and a grey dash-face. Contrasting this will be the chrome badging and window-lining.
The Harrier is also expected to get mechanical updates in the near future. These will include a 170PS version of its 2.0-litre Kryotec motor, possibvly the BSVI compliant one from the new Traihawk, and six-speed auto, which is rumoured to be sourced from Hyundai.
In the meantime, a seven-seater version of the Harrier is in the works and has already made an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show. The SUV should come in by the festive season
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet