Tata Harrier SUV now available with a five year/unlimited km warranty package
Tata Motors has announced a new warranty cover for the Tata Harrier SUV. The Harrier is now available with a five year/unlimited km warranty package under the Pentacare Scheme. This costs an additional Rs 25,960 and adds a three year/ unlimited km cover over what is available as standard.
Further, under this package, maintenance costs for critical components like the engine, transmission, fuel system and pump, driver information system and AC are also covered. Also, maintenance expenses for the suspension and clutch are covered for up to 50,000 km. Buyers will have to purchase this cover within 90 days of purchasing that car.
This is the latest move by Tata Motors after the introduction of a dual-tone colour scheme and a Dark Edition to make the Harrier hold it's own better against the slew of new competition, especially the MG Hector and Kia Seltos.
Under the Harrier's hood is the FCA-sourced 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, dubbed Kryotec by Tata Motors. It has been detuned in the interest of better fuel efficiency. The engine offers 140PS in this guise, unlike the 173PS it offers in the Compass and in the recently launched MG Hector, though the torque output for the Harrier is identical at 350Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th
- NewsRugged Ford EcoSport Active leaked before official international unveil
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome