Tata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
After being spotted totally uncamouflaged at Tata's plant, the manufacturer is still testing the upcoming hatchback. And in this instance, two Tata Altroz hatchbacks were spotted on test in Mumbai, India. The test mules were heavily camouflaged, however, the rear wiper was visible. This indicates that the feature list of the upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback will be at par with the features offered by the competitors -Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz. Though camouflaged, it seems the manufacturers had a tough time hiding the beefy diffuser which extends to house the licence plate as well.
Tata Altroz hatchback spotted in Mumbai
So far we know that the Tata Altroz is based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), now named Alpha and features the brand's Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The Tata Altroz hatchback debuted at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The drivetrains are expected to be shared with the Tata Nexon crossover. The Altroz might be offered in India with BSVI compliant 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engines, both producing about 100PS. A possibility of an Altroz EV cannot be ruled out as the manufacturer showcased an EV hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show.
Picture of the Tata Altroz spotted earlier
Starts Rs 5.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030