Tata Altroz iTurbo is the name for the new turbo-petrol variant
In the wake of the gaining popularity of the Altroz, Tata is all set to launch the new Altroz iTurbo on January 13. iTurbo, as the name suggests, is a new turbo-petrol variant that will join the current range. The Altroz iTurbo will be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged inline-three-cylinder engine from the Nexon, that can be specified with a five-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT gearbox. The engine produces 110PS of power and 150Nm of torque, which isn't class-leading, but should be interesting. It will also come with City and Sport driving modes.
Leaked brochure images suggest that with the launch of the Altroz iTurbo, Tata will also take the opportunity to rearrange the features and trims levels to resonate with the feedback and needs of the market. Teasers of the new Altroz iTurbo also suggest the introduction of a new shade of blue to choose from dubbed the Marina blue (brighter than the shade seen on the Altroz EV concept or the Nexon's signature blue).
The expected prices for the Altroz iTurbo are in the range of Rs 10-12 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 5.44 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030