Tata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch
Tata Altroz is one of the highly anticipated hatchbacks of 2019 and is expected to be launched in India by the third quarter. That said, Tata has been teasing the B segment hatchback with a promotional video and this time they've gone ahead and given a glimpse of the Altoz on the official website. This hints that Tata could open bookings for the Altroz anytime soon.
The images give away the colour of the hatchback and the styling line that flows from the front apron into the shoulder line. The ORVMs (outside rear view mirrors) are painted in gloss black as well as the roof.
The hatchback was showcase at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The Altroz is expected to be offered in petrol and a diesel variant, also we could see a hybrid as well. The Altroz is based on Tata's ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) modular architecture and is expected to spawn other body styles - such as the second generation Tata Nexon in the years to come.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year