Suzuki to debut concept bikes at 2013 Tokyo Motor Show
At the upcoming Tokyo Motor Show, Suzuki will also be bringing a couple of two-wheeled concepts along with its lineup of four-wheelers. Two of them are the Recursion, a compact sportsbike, and the Extrigger, an electric mini motorcycle.
Suzuki calls the Recursion as a 'roadster packed into a middle-class motorcycle'. It gets sportsbike-like silhouette built around a liquid-cooled 588cc vertical twin fed by an inter-cooled turbocharger. It is semi-faired and has a single-sided swingarm, under-engine exhaust system, and a single large disc brake for the front wheel.
Next up is the 'electric mini motorcycle', the Extrigger. It has the motor of an electric scooter, on a compact small bike frame. But it boasts of 'big' features like aluminum frame, inverted front forks, front and rear disc brakes.
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled