Suzuki Motorcycles India tie up with Snapdeal to sell vehicles online
Prospective Suzuki motorcycle customers can now order their motorcycles through snapdeal.com. The customers can browse through various Suzuki products offered online, pay a booking amount and choose a dealer closest to their location and take delivery from there after paying the rest of the amount.
Masayoshi Ito, managing director of Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd, "A tie up with an online giant like Snapdeal was a logical choice for Suzuki as Internet and e-commerce is starting to become a popular channel in India. We are sure that this collaboration will be profitable for Snapdeal, Suzuki and our customers."
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits