Suzuki Motorcycles India tie up with Snapdeal to sell vehicles online
Prospective Suzuki motorcycle customers can now order their motorcycles through snapdeal.com. The customers can browse through various Suzuki products offered online, pay a booking amount and choose a dealer closest to their location and take delivery from there after paying the rest of the amount.
Masayoshi Ito, managing director of Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd, "A tie up with an online giant like Snapdeal was a logical choice for Suzuki as Internet and e-commerce is starting to become a popular channel in India. We are sure that this collaboration will be profitable for Snapdeal, Suzuki and our customers."
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- Upcoming 2022 Mahindra Scorpio interiors spied again
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series