Suzuki Motorcycles India tie up with Snapdeal to sell vehicles online
Prospective Suzuki motorcycle customers can now order their motorcycles through snapdeal.com. The customers can browse through various Suzuki products offered online, pay a booking amount and choose a dealer closest to their location and take delivery from there after paying the rest of the amount.
Masayoshi Ito, managing director of Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd, "A tie up with an online giant like Snapdeal was a logical choice for Suzuki as Internet and e-commerce is starting to become a popular channel in India. We are sure that this collaboration will be profitable for Snapdeal, Suzuki and our customers."
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed