Suzuki Lets to launch in Chennai on May 6
Suzuki Motorcycles India will be launching its competitor to the Honda Activa i 110cc scooter named, the Let's, on May 6 in the Chennai market. The scooter will be launched region wise by the end of June. Bookings for the scooter have already started in the month of April for an amount of Rs 1,000.
The Let's will be launched region wise all over India
The Let's is powered by a 112.8cc, air-cooled engine making 8.7PS / 9Nm of max power and turning force respectively. Transmission is a via a CVT gearbox. Suzuki claims that the Let's will give an average of 63kmpl without any compromise in power, thanks to their newly developed "Suzuki Eco Performance" technology. Suspension system includes telescopic coil springs at the front while the rear gets swing arm type coil springs. Braking power is provided courtesy of 120mm drum brakes working on both the front and rear wheels.
The bike will be available in black, blue, silver, white and red colours
The bike will be available in black, blue, silver, white and red colours. The Let's will be Suzuki's entry in to the fiercely competitive 110cc scooter segment and has the hard task of establishing the company in this market. Once launched, it will be going up against the likes of TVS Wego, Hero Pleasure, Yamaha Ray and the Honda Activa-i.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 53,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range