Suzuki launches Let's scooter with dual-tone colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched new dual-tone colours on the Suzuki Let's scooter in India, in light of the upcoming festive season. The Let's is available in three new colour combinations. The common element among the three options is the matte black front apron and blacked-out wheels. The headlamp cowl is also finished in black.
Besides the new paint job, the chequered flag stickers are also new.
Speaking about the new colour options, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new dual-tone colours will enhance the style quotient of the Let's. He also added that the new colours will appeal to young customers.
The dual-tone Let's is priced at Rs 48,193, ex-Delhi.
The Suzuki Let's is powered by a 112.8cc BS-IV engine. We were quite impressed with the scooter when we tested it. You can read about it here.
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?