Suzuki Access 125 launched in new matte colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new, matte coloured variant of the Access 125 at Rs 50,063 (ex-Delhi). The new colours are metallic fibroin grey and metallic matt black.
Besides the body panels, the scooter also gets black alloy wheels, front forks and grab rails. The new red seats contrast against the dark shades, and it should appeal to the youth, the target customers for Suzuki.
There are no mechanical changes to the scooter. It is powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.7PS and 10.2Nm.
Speaking about the new colours, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new colours celebrate the monsoon and the upcoming festive season. He also added that the company is confident that new matte colours will find universal appeal.
Starts Rs 64,800
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer