Suzuki Access 125 launched in new matte colours
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new, matte coloured variant of the Access 125 at Rs 50,063 (ex-Delhi). The new colours are metallic fibroin grey and metallic matt black.
Besides the body panels, the scooter also gets black alloy wheels, front forks and grab rails. The new red seats contrast against the dark shades, and it should appeal to the youth, the target customers for Suzuki.
There are no mechanical changes to the scooter. It is powered by a 124cc, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.7PS and 10.2Nm.
Speaking about the new colours, Satoshi Uchida, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, said that the new colours celebrate the monsoon and the upcoming festive season. He also added that the company is confident that new matte colours will find universal appeal.
Starts Rs 64,800
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review