Suzuki India launches 2020 Intruder for Rs 1.2 lakh ex-showroom
Suzuki India launches the BSVI 2020 Intruder at a price of Rs 1.2 lakh ex-showroom. The bike houses a 154.9cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox that makes a power of 13.6PS and a torque of 13.8Nm. The bike sits on 17-inch cast wheels with disc brakes in the front and the rear. The bike weighs 152kg and has a 11L fuel tank, it is 2130mm long, 805mm wide and the seat height is 740mm.
2020 Intruder features fuel injection technology, backrest for the pillion, digital instrumentation, LED tail lamp, sharp twin exhaust, three colour options and ABS. It also has a ground clearance of 170mm and a wheelbase of 1405mm.
Koichiro Hirao, managing director at Suzuki India said "With INTRUDER, Suzuki forayed into the cruiser segment and began the era of 'Urban Brotherhood'. As a modern-day cruiser, the motorcycle offers premium appeal and distinctive on-road presence fulfilling the daily need and making weekend rides enjoyable and exciting. We are sure that the BS6 compliant Suzuki INTRUDER will add many like-minded members to the Brotherhood clan."
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent