Suzuki India announces mega service sales week for Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore
After the launch of the V-Strom 1000 at the Expo, SMIL has now announced a mega service sales week for its customers in Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain. Starting from March 26, all Suzuki dealerships, authorized sub-dealers and branches will provide one year of free service on purchase of a new vehicle. This scheme closes on March 29, 2014. The free service includes free engine oil replacement, free checkup of the bike or scooter by Suzuki engineers and also air filter cleaning or replacement. Apart from this, there will be a 50 per cent discount on labour and 10 per cent off on spare parts.
Suzuki Being Human special edition
These Suzuki dealers will also provide 100 per cent finance, lowest EMIs on a down payment of Rs 2999, spot approval and delivery as also the best exchange value for an old vehicle.
Starts Rs 64,800
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works