Suzuki Inazuma GW250S coming to Shanghai Auto Show 2013
Suzuki will be unveiling the semi faired variant of it's new Inazuma 250 motorcycle at the upcoming Shanghai Auto Show. Called the GW250S and made for the European and Asian markets, the motorcycle has raised handle bars and a windscreen with a half-fairing to give riders a comfortable stance and better wind protection at high speeds. Powering the GW250S is the same 26PS parallel twin motor from the Inazuma 250. Initially, sales for the faired version will start in China and then onwards in JDM and other countries.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?