Suzuki GW250 Inazuma coming to India in January 2014
Suzuki has announced that it intends to launch the GW250 in India in January 2014. The naked street bike, which also goes by the name Inazuma 250, will be Suzuki's first motorcycle in India through the CKD route. It will be assembled at Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited's Gurgaon plant.
The Suzuki Inazuma 250 is powered by 248cc, liquid-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission. It also gets telescopic front forks and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
While it is certain to be displayed at Suzuki's stand at the 2014 Auto Expo, the price and other details will be out well in advance.
In 2012, Suzuki had told OVERDRIVE that it is planning to bring in more options for the enthusiasts from 2014 onwards. So the GW250 is only the first of the many to come in this direction.
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works